[DeTomaso] do the OEM-type water pumps and thermostats even exist any more?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 00:08:08 EST 2013

I think it safe to say that if he couldn't successfully replace a water pump, timing chain set, and harmonic balancer he wouldn't still be in business, so I'll continue with him for this job at least.

This is partly why I like to do as much of my own work as possible-- it is less anxiety producing overall.

Jim