[DeTomaso] Anyone Familiar with Using Thermocure by Evap-o-Rust?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:53:13 EDT 2024

Good morning Steve!
I can't answer your question about this product in particular, but I can
say that my Tefba in-line filter thing has been effective. It caught a
bunch of crud right after installation but every time I clean it, it would
catch less crud until it had really captured all the loose stuff in the
system. I check it once a year and there are a few particles, but it helped
filter out whatever was circulating. Is this the filter that you mention
you are using? Is your crud reproducing at night (:-) ) or why do you think
the filter isn't working? The easiest of course is just to be more patient
and clean the filter a few more times until you've removed all the debris,
but if you like experimenting then you could try the product you mention.
Just sharing my experience..