[DeTomaso] Anyone Familiar with Using Thermocure by Evap-o-Rust?

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue May 14 00:25:36 EDT 2024

   Charlie,

   Steve forgot to include any link?  But a bit of sleuthing led me to
   this:

   maxresdefault.jpg
   [1]THERMOCURE(TM) [RADIATOR RUST REMOVER & FLUSH]
   [2]youtu.be
   Mike
   Sent from my iPad

     On May 13, 2024, at 20:53, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
     wrote:

     Good morning Steve!
     I can't answer your question about this product in particular, but I
     can say that my Tefba in-line filter thing has been effective. It
     caught a bunch of crud right after installation but every time I
   clean
     it, it would catch less crud until it had really captured all the
   loose
     stuff in the system. I check it once a year and there are a few
     particles, but it helped filter out whatever was circulating. Is this
     the filter that you mention you are using? Is your crud reproducing
   at
     night (:-) ) or why do you think the filter isn't working? The
   easiest
     of course is just to be more patient and clean the filter a few more
     times until you've removed all the debris, but if you like
     experimenting then you could try the product you mention. Just
   sharing
     my experience..A
     On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 1:52a-AM Steve Liebenow