[DeTomaso] Clutch Slave Bleeder

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 20:20:03 EDT 2024

 Oops!
    On Saturday, June 29, 2024 at 04:42:53 PM PDT, michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

   If you have trouble bleeding your clutch slave cylinder as I recently
  had, this may save you some time and aggravation.  It seemed like I
  couldn't get fluid to the slave. I started at the master working my way
  back looking for the problem. I then removed the bleeder and confirmed
  fluid in the cylinder. I happened to look at the bleeder and saw that
  there was no hole drilled for air or fluid to pass thru. Just the hold
  in the end. Well that's a new one for me. This was a new slave from a
  vendor. They may or may not have the same source. Hope this helps.

  Michael image0.jpeg
  Sent from my iPhone