[DeTomaso] Replacing Speedo drive

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Sat Jun 29 20:05:31 EDT 2024

All,

I have located an 804 right angle speedo drive (thanks David Nunn).

I have found a set of instructions with cautions for replacing the 806 with
the 804 but I want to make sure I have the best instructions (with
pictures/diagrams if possible).

Where can I find the most detailed instructions for replacing the
right-angle speedo drive?

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey