[DeTomaso] POCA manuals binder for sale

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 20:54:02 EDT 2024

All,

I have a new, unused copy of the no longer in print POCA Pantera manuals.
This is the publication that was offered in a large, blue, heavy duty binder.

Included is the Pantera shop manual, the technical service bulletins (TSB’s), the service highlights, the orange Pantera parts book, and the ZF manual….. The Works.

Priced at $125, including USA shipping.

Larry