[DeTomaso] press in nut clips for left and right engine covers.

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 15:51:29 EDT 2024

I think those are the DeTomaso part, but I like black better.

On Sunday, June 23, 2024 at 08:26:22 AM PDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

  Ah! Sorry I misunderstood.

  You are talking about these then:

  noimg_ed8e37ed-b150-424a-83de-23e32c504524_grande.jpeg
  [1]21009C - ANCHOR USED w/TOP SCREWS *
  [2]panterapartsusa.myshopify.com

  Part #12 on the diagram.

  Mike

  Sent from my iPad

    On Jun 23, 2024, at 11:16, Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:

  I think the Dzus fastener holds the center cover to the right and left
  covers.  I'm looking at the "nuts" that hold the right and left covers
  to the body (photo attached).  They are inserted into a rectangular
  slot, I assume to allow a little movement.
  Ken
  On Saturday, June 22, 2024 at 02:32:10 PM PDT, Mike Drew