[DeTomaso] press in nut clips for left and right engine covers.

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 11:24:02 EDT 2024

   Ah! Sorry I misunderstood.

   You are talking about these then:

   noimg_ed8e37ed-b150-424a-83de-23e32c504524_grande.jpeg
   [1]21009C - ANCHOR USED w/TOP SCREWS *
   [2]panterapartsusa.myshopify.com

   Part #12 on the diagram.

   Mike

   Sent from my iPad

     On Jun 23, 2024, at 11:16, Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:

   I think the Dzus fastener holds the center cover to the right and left
   covers.  I'm looking at the "nuts" that hold the right and left covers
   to the body (photo attached).  They are inserted into a rectangular
   slot, I assume to allow a little movement.
   Ken
   On Saturday, June 22, 2024 at 02:32:10 PM PDT, Mike Drew