[DeTomaso] INDE Motorsports Ranch Track Day 27 - 28 - 29 September '24 (Willcox, AZ)

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jun 3 13:23:03 EDT 2024

I think that this looks to be a pretty cool endeavor event.
Thanks for stepping out on behalf of all Pantera Owners
Larry Stock

On 6/3/24, 9:24 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Chuck and Linda Huber" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of lindahuber at cox.net <mailto:lindahuber at cox.net>> wrote:

We are hoping to get participation from all over the S/W United States
(and maybe Oklahoma, Michigan and other parts North and East!)

27 - 28 - 29 September '24 (Willcox, AZ) - 2024 INDE Motorsports Ranch
Track

HOSTS: Jim & Jacki Fusco - Headquarters is the "J&J Hangout,"
Willcox, AZ

(Plenty of parking, but we are not able to accommodate trailers.)

Sat. September 28th, 2024 INDE Motorsports Ranch, 9301 W. Airport Road,
Willcox, Arizona 85643

[1]https://indemotorsports.com/ <https://indemotorsports.com/>

On-line site registration required:

[2]https://www.trackrabbit.com/event/details/10012071-Pantera-Club-Trac <https://www.trackrabbit.com/event/details/10012071-Pantera-Club-Trac>
k-Day-2024-09-28

Hotel Discount Available at the Best Place in Town:

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - 1251 N. Virginia Ave., Willcox, AZ
1-520-384-3333

Continental breakfast included. $89.00 plus tax 2 queen beds, or 1 king
bed = total $100.61.

Mention Pantera Club for discounted rates.

Requirements and Amenities:

Friday (27 September) - Pantera Drive to Tombstone, AZ (The Town too
Tough to Die!)

Track Day (28 September) -

Helmets required for driver and passenger.

Instructors on site.

Canopy covered viewing deck with chairs, bottled water
provided, restrooms including shower area.

Wine Tasting After the Event