[DeTomaso] INDE Motorsports Ranch Track Day 27 - 28 - 29 September '24 (Willcox, AZ)

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 12:24:26 EDT 2024

We are hoping to get participation from all over the S/W United States (and
maybe Oklahoma, Michigan and other parts North and East!)

27 - 28 - 29 September '24 (Willcox, AZ) - 2024 INDE Motorsports Ranch Track

HOSTS:  Jim & Jacki Fusco  - Headquarters is the "J&J Hangout," Willcox, AZ

(Plenty of parking, but we are not able to accommodate trailers.)

Sat. September 28th, 2024 INDE Motorsports Ranch, 9301 W. Airport Road,
Willcox, Arizona 85643

                https://indemotorsports.com/

On-line site registration required:

https://www.trackrabbit.com/event/details/10012071-Pantera-Club-Track-Day-20
24-09-28

Hotel Discount Available at the Best Place in Town:

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - 1251 N. Virginia Ave., Willcox, AZ
1-520-384-3333

Continental breakfast included. $89.00 plus tax 2 queen beds, or 1 king bed
= total $100.61.

Mention Pantera Club for discounted rates.

Requirements and Amenities:

Friday (27 September) - Pantera Drive to Tombstone, AZ (The Town too Tough
to Die!)

Track Day (28 September) -

Helmets required for driver and passenger.

Instructors on site.

                Canopy covered viewing deck with chairs, bottled water
provided, restrooms including shower area.

                Wine Tasting After the Event