[DeTomaso] INDE Motorsports Ranch Track Day 27 - 28 - 29 September '24 (Willcox, AZ)

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:51:42 EDT 2024

This sounds like an awesome event.  East coast had a big show with track day like this. Tom Tjaarda was there almost every year. Had GT40s with Lemans history and other interesting brands in the show and out on the road course.  Pocono CSD was amazing.  Those were some of the best days of my life.  Unfortunately, some people passed away or life got in the way and it stopped about 13 years ago.

Unfortunately, Nevada is a really tough trip for the east coast crew.  Over 2,500 miles each way for many of us either trailering or driving our cars through some fairly terrible roads in between. It would mean a lot of time off work and risk to our cars.

Would be nice if POCA would aggressively try to promote a big event every few years in the middle of the county that everyone could attend.  Something in Wisconsin (Amerisport area), Kentucky (many non Corvette events held at GM race track at Vette museum), Texas or any other area within a 2days drive from anywhere in the US.

There are still a few members of the old Jersey Pantera Club that would love to attend a great event like this again someday.

Regards,
George