[DeTomaso] Durospark ignition system

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:58:01 EDT 2024

Thanks
What high performance coil can this system use?

FYI
I have had three or four MSD systems they would well.
I have a Holley EFI system it seems finicky with an msd box.
I had an electromotive system it was a monster to tame..
I had a pertronix system it ran smooth no problem.
So being an engineer I wanted to try something else the ford duraspark.
Rich

Sent from my iPhone