[DeTomaso] Durospark ignition system

Doug Braun doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 22:33:51 EDT 2024

Rich,

If by "DurOspark you mean that you want to install an original Ford Duraspark Ignition Box along with its reluctor pickup in the distributor, then you will NOT need a tack adapter.  With such a system the Blue/Black Tach wire still connects to the coil (-) terminal just like it does for the stock points type system.

Doug Braun