[DeTomaso] Durospark ignition system

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Sun Jul 28 18:31:07 EDT 2024

No Tach Adaptor is required with Ford Dura-spark systems.
They preform just like MSD with multiple Spark Discharge, except the Dra-Spark doesn't come with a rev limiter chip.
Both use the Ford pick-up in the Distributor
Use the pre-smog and Truck version Blue Tab brain box
Larry Stock

On 7/28/24, 3:19 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Rich Hoppe" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of richbhoppe at gmail.com <mailto:richbhoppe at gmail.com>> wrote:

I am thinking of installing the durospark system on one of my cars.
Does the system need a tach adapter to run in a pantera?
Any other info on the system is appreciated.
Rich Hoppe