[DeTomaso] Tesla 3

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:39:47 EDT 2022

I am envious :)

I hope that the battery technology will improve. I have reserved a Tesla
Cybertruck, it is hideous enough for my taste (although by dream truck is
really a flat gray cube driving with a VERY sharp edge forward and only ONE
headlight as the old SdKfz 251/D).

It would be interesting to see how I will get used to it (if I do not die
of old age waiting). I am quite sure I will like it as far as acceleration
and will have a lot of work in making it be less annoying (yes, I am the
type that gets real mad when the radio comes on with the safety garbage
advice when I start my car. Every.Single.Time)