[DeTomaso] Fw: Buying a DeTomaso or Ferrari

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 17:34:06 EDT 2022

 Is this a phishing or ? email that has been going around?  I seem to recall it from the past.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: James & Denise McLean <jamesdenisemclean3 at gmail.com>To: James & Denise McLean <jamesdenisemclean3 at gmail.com>Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 at 11:37:07 AM PDTSubject: Buying a DeTomaso or Ferrari
 Greetings, I hope this message finds you well and safe.Not sure if I got the correct address. Mike Carter gave me your contact information, he's a member of the Ferrari Club of America FCA.
I'm looking to buy a DeTomaso Mangusta or Pantera. I'm also interested in a 60's to 90's Ferrari.
Mike thinks you may have or know about a one for sale.
Actually, I'm restoring my Father's 1977 Ferrari GTB. I'll consider any condition.
Please let me know, I'll not be wasting your time.
 Sincerely,James & Denise McLean
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangestof places if you look at it right (Garcia/Hunter)