[DeTomaso] Disc Stuck?

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Sep 5 19:08:29 EDT 2022

Trip, Try vacuum bleeding the clutch system first with DOT 3 brake fluid. The clutch system will gain moisture by sitting, which will increase compressibility of the fluid causing the soft feeling pedal. No harm in changing the Brake fluid ever. Try this first and see if the problem resolves itself.
Larry Stock