[DeTomaso] Wilkinson Remote Decklid Handle Wanted

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:26:27 EDT 2022

Mike,

Do you have the front trunk style release mechanism that the early cars
used? The standard decklid latch won't support a cable type release
mechanism. I guess there are other solutions back there; I think Gary
Walker used a hot rod type electric remote latch for his car.

I don't have a good idea where you might find what you want, but I bet if
you start looking in Alfas, Fiats, Ferraris, etc. of the era, you will
probably find what you're looking for. Someone else may know where to look.

Corey