[DeTomaso] Wilkinson Remote Decklid Handle Wanted

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 19:42:34 EDT 2022

Mike,

That’s a standard Alfa Romeo Spyder trunk release. Readily available.

Pantera ones were chrome, later Alfas were black. I assume early Alfas were chrome but didn’t know?

Here is a new black one on EBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143930434475?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xtRAfmZ6Rve&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=yOodP4aXT3u&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

And another:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175365266353?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Scc-rK99Q1C&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=yOodP4aXT3u&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Here is a new reproduction one from Mr Fiat:

https://mrfiat.com/alfa-romeo-spider-front-hood-trunk-fuel-cap-opener-1966-94.html

Just fire up Google and you will see they are everywhere.

Mike

Sent from my iPad