[DeTomaso] Wilkinson Remote Decklid Handle Wanted

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:15:04 EDT 2022

I'm going to put a remote decklid release on 6328 as part of the restoration
(OK, restomod?).  I called Steve Wilkinson to find out more about the one he
had listed on his website but said he has used or sold all that he had.
Does anyone happen to have one they purchased but didn't use that I might be
able to buy?  This would be the latch mounted in the driver's door jamb
similar to the ones used on the early pushbutton cars.  You can see it at
this link.

https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/collections/front-and-rear-deck-lids/p
roducts/18136a

Thanks