[DeTomaso] To sleeve or not to sleeve

Dan dan at excaliburre.com
Sun Nov 6 13:39:48 EST 2022

Will, thank you for the detailed "how to" for the conversion. I've been wondering about this.
Does this Dart block work with Cleveland or Windsor heads?
The Winged Warrior was last using 2bbl heads, so it has 2bbl headers and intake but the spring seats are recessed after just 900 miles, possibly from too much spring pressure (that builder used triple springs). So those are junk now (two machine shop opinions).
I have the Armando 10, 9, 8 or whatever quart oilpan for the Cleveland. Is that what you mean or a Windsor oilpan?
And does the stock Cleveland dipstick accurate?
What is the bulkhead reduction kit?
I don't care about the stock "look" for the water inlet / thermostat housing being a "small challenge" sounds a little daunting.
Are those the biggest challenges for the conversion?

Dan