[DeTomaso] Door Handle Bezel

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 19:22:38 EDT 2022

There's someone advertising the bezels on one of the De Tomaso marketplace Facebook pages, those that have purchased seem very happy with the product.

Julian

Well, my door handle bezel finally broke.  Chuck Engles graciously gave me an old spare. Unfortunately upon close observation I found cracks. Decided to bite the bullet and order billet bezels from IPSCO. They don’t have any and said doesn’t know if they will ever have anymore. His had the proper radius so not to warp door skin. Called Hall. She said call Wilkinson. Steve send two out. They have no radius.  Does anyone know where you can get bezels with the proper radius?
Thanks, David Finley
3659

   use the links above.