[DeTomaso] Door Handle Bezel

David david at msmcontractors.org
Tue May 10 19:18:13 EDT 2022

Well, my door handle bezel finally broke.  Chuck Engles graciously gave me an old spare. Unfortunately upon close observation I found cracks. Decided to bite the bullet and order billet bezels from IPSCO. They don’t have any and said doesn’t know if they will ever have anymore. His had the proper radius so not to warp door skin. Called Hall. She said call Wilkinson. Steve send two out. They have no radius.  Does anyone know where you can get bezels with the proper radius?
Thanks, David Finley
3659