[DeTomaso] Playboy Pantera for Auction on BaT

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 15:14:13 EDT 2022

 MIke...
"I'm sure it's aged better then it's recipient" Maybe Not, Maybe She has had as much Work as this Car? LOL

    On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:49:22 AM PDT, audionut--- via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   bummer!

  I was hoping to see a pink (at least mostly) stocker.

  why the hell would anyone would buy the Playboy Pantera and then do
  some lame build?
  Sent using Hushmail
  On 6/21/2022 at 7:51 AM, "Mike & Elizabeth" <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>