[DeTomaso] Playboy Pantera for Auction on BaT

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:49:15 EDT 2022

bummer!
I was hoping to see a pink (at least mostly) stocker. why the hell
would anyone would buy the Playboy Pantera and then do some lame
build?
 Sent using Hushmail
On 6/21/2022 at 7:51 AM, "Mike & Elizabeth"  wrote:The pink Pantera
awarded to the 1972 Playmate of the Year is for sale in
BaT.  Now repainted in red over black and Grp IV flared.  I'm sure
it's aged
better then it's recipient.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-82/
Mike Thomas