[DeTomaso] Playboy Pantera for Auction on BaT

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Tue Jun 21 15:15:57 EDT 2022

Man, this is a tough group!!!!
Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 12:12 PM Curt Hall <cuvee at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>    MIke...
>    "I'm sure it's aged better then it's recipient" Maybe Not, Maybe She
>    has had as much Work as this Car? LOL
>
>    On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:49:22 AM PDT, audionut--- via DeTomaso
>    <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>      bummer!
>      I was hoping to see a pink (at least mostly) stocker.
>      why the hell would anyone would buy the Playboy Pantera and then do
>      some lame build?
>      Sent using Hushmail
>      On 6/21/2022 at 7:51 AM, "Mike & Elizabeth"
>    <[1]mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>
>      wrote:
>        The pink Pantera awarded to the 1972 Playmate of the Year is for
>        sale in
>        BaT. Now repainted in red over black and Grp IV flared. I'm sure
>        it's aged
>        better then it's recipient.
>        [1][2]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-82/
>        Mike Thomas
>    References
>      1. [3]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-82/
>    use the links above.
>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>    message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>    list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>    or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
>    2. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-82/
>    3. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-82/
>    4. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Man, this is a tough group!!!!A
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct: 480-442-0297
   [1]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.

   On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 12:12 PM Curt Hall <[2]cuvee at sbcglobal.net>