[DeTomaso] One person ZF adjustment

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Jul 27 16:23:01 EDT 2022

Dear Larry,

           Yes, I chased a linkage problem for months and it finally turned
out to be a loose u-joint just behind the shifter box in the console.

            I have used some scrap wood pieces with fair success.  Your
"helper" is much more elegant and accurate.

            Thanks for sharing your brainstorm.

                              Warmest regards, Chuck Engles