[DeTomaso] One person ZF adjustment

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 15:59:34 EDT 2022

All,

While chasing a linkage problem, which embarrassingly turned out to be a not so tight turnbuckle jam nut (word to the wise, there) I finally fabricated something that has been on my mind for years.

Following the technical manual linkage adjustment directions, I located the shift arm as instructed and then took measurements.

This is what I came up with:

Larry