[DeTomaso] One person ZF adjustment

mirrilm at earthlink.net mirrilm at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 18:59:45 EDT 2022

Someone should market and sell them 😉

/\/\

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> On Behalf Of Charles Engles
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 4:23 PM
To: 'Larry Finch' <fresnofinches at aol.com>
Cc: 'List DeTomaso Forum' <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] One person ZF adjustment

Dear Larry,

           Yes, I chased a linkage problem for months and it finally turned out to be a loose u-joint just behind the shifter box in the console.

            I have used some scrap wood pieces with fair success.  Your "helper" is much more elegant and accurate.

            Thanks for sharing your brainstorm.

                              Warmest regards, Chuck Engles