[DeTomaso] Brake master

DAVID D GOODWIN goodwinpantera at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 18:00:20 EDT 2022

I had a 1965 mustang master cylinder with a single reservoir.. If you get a brake fluid leak in one of the brake cylinders you will lose all braking. I quickly changed out my Master cylinder to a dual reservoir type. Good to know that a proportioning valve (Wildwood) fine tunes your brake pressures.