[DeTomaso] [detomaso] brake master cylinder

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 20 22:11:56 EDT 2022

Richard,
Thank you for the detail.  This is what I needed and confirms what I found.

The master is not easy to find though and I’ve had to make a substitution with a slightly larger bore diameter (about .05”).  It has one reservoir that services both channels so I think it’s better than the old one.

Again, thank you for confirming the proper hookup.

Asa  Jay

Sent via radio waves