[DeTomaso] Brake master plumbing

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:20:37 EDT 2022

I would think you're correct - larger rear outlet 1-3/8" goes to the front, smaller front outlet 7/8" goes to the rear.

The front 6-piston has more surface area on the pads, so it needs a bigger bore on the master.

But if it's all together, how does it drive?  Is the proportioning about right?  Is there an external proportioning valve that might be fixing the mismatch?