[DeTomaso] REPLACMENT CARB ?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 18:54:51 EST 2022

Any carb Bob Oliver touches is NOT remotely the same as an out-of-the-box Avenger. On my 650 doubler pumper, Bob made over 15 changes from box-stock and I suspect he did as much to your carb. So if you pull a carb out of the box and expect to bolt it on your Cleveland without alterations, avoid the Avenger series.