[DeTomaso] Pantera Project wanted

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 20:58:37 EST 2022

 Hi Randy,
I want to welcome you to the group. You will find a lot of good people here. And a lot knowledgeable people, who will help where they can. What price range are you figuring to spend. Rust can be a major expense if you are not talented in sheet metal work. I am not and admire those with that talent.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )