[DeTomaso] Pantera Project wanted

randy at oldboat.net randy at oldboat.net
Sat Jan 15 20:21:56 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the Pantera community and looking for a project grade early
Pantera.  Something made during the Ford years.  I've been interested in the
car since I was in high school but lots of things got in the way of owning
one.  Now I'm on the hunt and excited to find a good daily driver that needs
some TLC and a good home.  Let me know if you know someone who is interested
in passing along a well worn early Pantera.

Related to my hunt, there is a Pantera for sale at Beverly Hills Car Club.
It look like it is pretty rusty, has anyone seen this car in person?  Would
you pass along your impressions please? It doesn't fit my base criteria but
may work if the price is right.

I hope to meet some of you over the next few months as I continue my search.

Take care,

Randy Stevens