[DeTomaso] NPT Which Front Wheel Bearing???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 21:24:53 EST 2022

Pretty sure I need to need to replace a front wheel bearing but trying to figure out which one.  Neither side feels loose at all.
Started a low frequency periodic sound that was a function of speed, now there is a low freq hum reminiscent of an aggressive off road tire.  At first the hum started at about 40 MPH, now lower speed, quick right turn, the hum goes away, quick left turn, the hum is still there.

A slow left turn and the traction sensor screws up and I hear an annoying buzz.
I found conflicting opinions of the turn right, turn left method, any thoughts?
Thanks