[DeTomaso] Interior Repairs

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 15:35:42 EST 2022

Sean,

New foam, covers

I swear Scott Bell used to have seat foam and covers for the late seats but I don’t see them currently on his website

https://www.saccrestorations.net/seat-upholstery/

New door panels-

https://pantera.infopop.cc/topic/what-to-do-when-you-remove-speaker-from-the-door-panel

I have a pair of armrests. The later style that are hard foam covered with a thin layer of foam rubber. Unfortunately they were discovered by rodents prior to my purchase, however they would serve as suitable starting points for restoration. Much easier than starting from scratch.

Larry