[DeTomaso] Anyone Familiar with the Powerbuilt 23 Piece Ball Joint/U-Joint Service Set - 648617

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 17:07:38 EST 2022

Powerbuilt 23 Piece Ball Joint/U-Joint Service Set - 648617 | eBay

| $199.95 |  |

|  |
Powerbuilt 23 Piece Ball Joint/U-Joint Service Set - 648617 | eBay

SKU: 648617. Ball Joint/U-Joint Press Set specially designed for safe, versatile, and easy maintenance for a wid...

My experience is that Powerbuilt is a decent product, good enough for home use?
Should this work to R&R the rear upper control arm ball joint?

Ken (never saw a tool I didn't want, LOL)