[DeTomaso] Looking for a ZF 25-2

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:41:03 EST 2022

Anyone around with a ZF 25 DS Dash 2 for a Pantera he wants to part of ?
Preferably a revised one.
Thank you
Patrick
Candy 2862
ADA 9628 ( testing Saturday March (th in Belgium )
Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.