[DeTomaso] Shift/Steering Linkage U-Joint Repair - The 6328 Resto Chronicles

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:36:06 EST 2022

To me it does Larry.  If you look under the rounded end of each side at the pivot (?) block there is an insert/spacer.  Here is  pic of one end of my U-joint.  To the left and right side of the center block you can see the spacers/clips/inserts that are still there.  Wasn't sure what to call them.  You can also see the compromised area of my joint.