[DeTomaso] Stainless trim

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 3 19:33:05 EST 2022

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

I painted My Trim over 15 Years ago. I used SEM Satin Black! Cleaned the Trim then used a Grey Scratchy Pad, going over the trim lighty. Two coats of SEM Black Primer and Two coats Satin Black! Still looks good! and... should You get a chip or a bug scuff it's easy to Touch up. Good Luck
On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 8:11 AM, Rich Hoppe<richbhoppe at gmail.com> wrote:     I am trying to decide whether to have the trim on my daughters car
  buffed or made black.
  Was the trim shiny buffed or just stainless looking?
  What do I tell the buffing guy so they are correct?
  They want a lot of money to buff them and it would be less to powder
  coat.
  In today's world which is best buff or black?
  Rich

   use the links above.