[DeTomaso] Stainless trim

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 15:41:25 EST 2022

Rich,

These days originality is king. I believe the cars were originally issued with the trim polished to the point where it was indistinguishable from chrome.

I blacked out all my trim when I had my car restored decades ago, and if I had it to do all over again I think I would have left it alone….

Mike

Sent from my iPad