[DeTomaso] Racing the Pantera at SVRA Fontana

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Thu Feb 3 18:27:09 EST 2022

All,

We were able to get the new Cleveland installed and the car prepped in time
to race the season opening SVRA race at Fontana this weekend.  We were down
to the wire, so I didn't want to jinx by saying anything on the Forum.
However, we made it here!

I will update the list as the weekend progresses.  We would love to welcome
any of you out to say hello.   We are paddocked in the lot right behind
gate 41.

We are also racing our Norma M20F prototype.