[DeTomaso] Racing the Pantera at SVRA Fontana

jim.kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Thu Feb 3 19:46:02 EST 2022

Good luck!! Have fun!!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Steve Lisa <stevelisa at patentit.com> Date: 2/3/22  6:27 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: List DeTomaso Forum <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Racing the Pantera at SVRA Fontana All,We were able to get the new Cleveland installed and the car prepped in timeto race the season opening SVRA race at Fontana this weekend.  We were downto the wire, so I didn't want to jinx by saying anything on the Forum.However, we made it here!I will update the list as the weekend progresses.  We would love to welcomeany of you out to say hello.   We are paddocked in the lot right behindgate 41.We are also racing our Norma M20F prototype.
   Good luck!! Have fun!!