[DeTomaso] P72 Featured on Latest DDE Blog

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 15:23:05 EDT 2022

Thanks Mike.

Not sure if a sequential manual is a step forward or a step backward. In
the video, he didn't seem to be using a clutch pedal, he just snicks
the shifter a tad and there is an instantaneous shift. Having worked in the
software industry in a prior life where "vaporware" was a problem, the fact
that Norm Choi is careful with promises doesn't bother me much. He'd make a
good marketing case study. I'd like to have him over for dinner!

Jeff