[DeTomaso] Not Pantera car question

byrdjf at embarqmail.com byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:55:28 EDT 2022

opps

-----Original Message-----
From: byrdjf at embarqmail.com <byrdjf at embarqmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 10:55 PM
To: 'Mike Drew' <mikeldrew at aol.com>
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Not Pantera car question

Thanks nasty!
The tr6 is suppose to be just a short stand pipe off the bottom of tank

I worry too much.     Thanks for confirming I should go with the obvious
(the line from tank)   some how the far fetched of some how pump could be

Blowing the line from tank to pump is #1 on list for next.    Tank has about
5 gallons and draining that from the end of line at the pump should be a
good indicator.

The line is steel for length of car.

The tank is suppose to have a vent back to a charcoal canister.   I'll go
after checking it next.    But I'm think there is enough leakage in other
places the tank is vented