[DeTomaso] Not Pantera car question

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 22:26:53 EDT 2022

  If line from tank to filter is rubber ... it could be being sucked flat. Once had rubber line from tank a little too long and the bend would close off in warm weather driving .. after dark would run fine again.. It sat along side of road for may whole work shift ... twice if I remember correctly ....
Bud 3400