[DeTomaso] Rod end/cap thru pan...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 28 21:45:58 EDT 2021

Sorry to hear, but glad everyone is in good shape.  Engines can be
rebuilt, people can't.  Here's to the next engine, better than the last. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]https://w7tsc.org