[DeTomaso] Finally, maybe an in-tank pump kit that fits a Pantera

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 15:50:38 EDT 2021

Walbro recommended Pump Inc for a kit:
https://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm
They have this kit that they can extend to reach the bottom of the Pantera gas tank:
https://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=605/category_id=61/mode=prod/prd605.htm
The flange is 3 1/4" OD, I think that will fit between the original fuel outlet and vent.

A remaining question is if an e85 compatible pump is important?  Will we be stuck with 51 percent to 83 percent ethanol blended with gasoline at some point?  The Walbro tech guy said a standard pump should not see more than 10 percent ethanol.  Walbro has a e85 compatible pump, seems to make sense to go that way to avoid having to replace the pump some day?
Ken