[DeTomaso] NPC: 2023 C8 Z06 Looking awfully sweet

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:58:45 EDT 2021

OK, skirting blasphemy here, but the 2023 C8 Z06 looks and sounds beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3NTAImpNBQ

Somehow, most of the design elements of the C8 Stingray that I thought made
it look too busy  has been cleaned up here, and it has a 670 HP flat-plane
NA engine.  The non-track/Z07 version is both elegant and brutal, and you
can order it with the carbon ceramics and magnaride.

Mike Thomas